Dillenia Nova – “Eyes of the Dragon” (2026)
1. Eyes of the Dragon
2. Possession
3. Shadow of Goodness
4. Run From Helouria
5. King of the Flood
6. Clarity
7. Bucha in My Veins
8. Because You Are At War
9. Already Here
***
Lyrics & Songs crafted by real humans with digital tools.
Released: 2 September 2026
Label: Guttasolis Records
Formats: download
Our newest release Eyes of the Dragon
is out now everywhere. Enjoy listening!
https://soundcloud.com/oleg-gutsulyak/sets/eyes-of-the-dragon
https://audio.com/guttasolis69/collections/dillenia-nova-eyes-of-the-dragon-2026
https://treblo.com/playlist/780f5e12-df63-4528-9e71-11e86b38e462
***
***
***
Eyes of the Dragon
In September 2026 Dillenia Nova released its debut studio album, Eyes of the Dragon.
The album presents the band's early material as a journey from darkness and captivity toward recognition, resistance and transformation.
The title track occupies a central position in the album's mythology. Eyes of the Dragon describes a confrontation with a mysterious, almost supernatural force whose "ember stare" cuts through fear. The dragon's fire becomes not merely a destructive force but a catalyst for rebirth: the protagonist learns to fight, rises from the ashes and finally declares that the sky belongs to them.
This idea — destruction becoming transformation — runs throughout the album.
The psychological darkness
One of the darker sides of the album is represented by Possession.
The song tells the story of a person gradually losing control of their own body and identity. The narrator describes becoming merely a passenger inside a body that no longer feels like their own. The supernatural imagery is deliberately psychological: the "stranger" may be interpreted as an external entity, an inner demon, trauma or the complete collapse of one's former identity.
A related theme appears in Shadow of Goodness.
Here the protagonist is not possessed by an external creature but confronted with the darkness hidden beneath an apparently virtuous identity. The song questions the boundary between goodness and hypocrisy, portraying virtue itself as something that can become a weapon.
Together, these two songs established the band's fascination with the darker side of human nature.
Helouria
Another important piece of Dillenia Nova's early mythology is Run From Helouria.
The song tells of a prisoner escaping from an oppressive fortress. Its imagery — iron bars, stone walls, guards, chains, towers and sealed doors — gives it the atmosphere of a dark-fantasy narrative.
But the central message is not fantasy escapism. It is liberation.
The protagonist gradually turns suffering into strength, declaring that every wound can become a wildfire and every injustice can become a song. The repeated command "Run from Helouria" became one of the band's most recognisable early hooks.
Within the band's developing mythology, Helouria can be interpreted as both a real place and a symbolic kingdom of captivity.
This ambiguity became intentional.
The band never provided a definitive explanation of what Helouria actually was.
The King of the Flood
King of the Flood continued Dillenia Nova's fascination with rulers, kingdoms and the destruction of false power.
The song depicts a self-proclaimed ruler attempting to command a catastrophic flood. His sceptre becomes a broken oar, while his kingdom disappears beneath the water.
The central idea is brutally simple: nature does not recognise political power.
The storm will not kneel, the rain does not know the ruler's name, and the flood ultimately takes everyone alike.
Musically, the song became one of the band's more cinematic compositions, allowing the keyboards and orchestral elements to imitate the gradual rise of an overwhelming natural force.
Clarity
The album's psychological narrative changes direction with Clarity.
Instead of darkness becoming deeper, the protagonist begins to see through it.
Fog, distorted voices, smoke and mirrors gradually disappear. The song describes the painful process of recognising truth after a period of confusion and manipulation.
The repeated "Clear, clear, clear" refrain deliberately contrasts with the dense atmosphere of earlier songs.
In the context of the album, Clarity can therefore be interpreted as a turning point.
The protagonist has survived possession, hypocrisy, imprisonment and catastrophe.
Now they understand what they are fighting for.
Bucha in My Veins
The most explicitly contemporary and historically grounded composition on the album is Bucha in My Veins.
Unlike the band's fantasy-oriented songs, it abandons metaphor almost completely.
The song describes the devastation of Bucha through images of empty houses, ash, abandoned belongings and a child's shoe caught in wire. Its central refrain transforms memory into something physical: Bucha is no longer simply a place remembered by the narrator, but something carried permanently "in my veins."
This song also reveals why Dillenia Nova's fantasy imagery should not be understood simply as escapism.
Dragons, ruined kingdoms, floods and haunted fortresses provide the band's symbolic vocabulary for discussing destruction, violence, captivity and survival.
But in Bucha in My Veins, the metaphor disappears.
There is no mythical kingdom.
There is only the place itself, the people who lived there, and the memory of what happened.
The song therefore became one of the emotional centres of the debut album.
Because You Are At War
The album's most openly confrontational composition is Because You Are At War.
The song transforms the experience of invasion and resistance into a personal confrontation between the narrator and an aggressor.
Its imagery is deliberately martial: steel, burning horizons, banners, marching, scars, soldiers and battle cries. The repeated phrase "Because you are at war / With everything I am" turns the song from a conventional war narrative into a declaration of personal resistance.
Unlike Bucha in My Veins, which concentrates on memory and mourning, Because You Are At War is about defiance.
The two songs consequently form a natural pair:
Bucha remembers.
Because You Are At War answers.
Already Here
Already Here provides another important element of the band's philosophy.
The song describes a long journey through frozen landscapes, graves and hardship, culminating in the declaration that the travellers have finally arrived. The gates are open, the fortress has already fallen, and there is no longer any need to ask permission to enter.
The phrase "We are already here" can be interpreted as the band's own artistic manifesto.
They are no longer waiting to be recognised.
They have arrived.
The Dillenia Nova aesthetic
By the time of the debut album, Dillenia Nova had developed a recognisable visual universe combining:
gothic architecture + medieval fantasy + dragons + ruined kingdoms + fire + snow + orchestral grandeur + contemporary Ukrainian symbolism.
The band deliberately avoids presenting fantasy and reality as completely separate worlds.
For Dillenia Nova, the dragon can represent rebirth.
The fortress can represent oppression.
The flood can represent the collapse of power.
Possession can represent the loss of identity.
And a ruined Ukrainian town can represent something that no fantasy metaphor can replace: historical memory.
Signing with Guttasolis Records
Following the release of Eyes of the Dragon in September 2026, Dillenia Nova signed with Guttasolis Records.
The signing marked the transition of the project from a developing studio band into an established recording act.
The band's first album had already demonstrated that its musical identity was broader than conventional gothic metal. It combined symphonic grandeur with heavy metal aggression while retaining a strong narrative element.
This combination became the foundation for the band's subsequent career.
Legacy of the debut
In retrospect, Eyes of the Dragon would be remembered as an album about survival and transformation.
Its characters are imprisoned, possessed, deceived, hunted, flooded, wounded and forced to confront violence.
But none of the album's protagonists remains where they began.
The prisoner escapes.
The possessed struggle for themselves.
The false saint confronts the darkness.
The flood destroys the false king.
The confused mind reaches clarity.
The survivors remember Bucha.
And the final message is not surrender.
It is:
Already here.
***
LYRICS OF SINGLES
Already Here
[Verse 1]
We crossed the frozen miles
Through gales that tore at skin
I counted every gravestone
Memories worn thin
The map was drawn in blood
By hands we never knew
Still we marched on anyway
Chasing something true
[Pre-Chorus]
No turning back now
No turning back now
[Chorus]
We are already here
The gates are swung wide open
We are already here
No fortress left to break
We brought our scars and thunder
We came for what they took
[Verse 2]
They swore we'd never make it
Through valleys steep and grey
The prophecy was written
But we rewrote it today
Our voices shake the mountains
Our armor shines with age
The kingdom owes us answers
Turn the final page
[Pre-Chorus]
No turning back now
No turning back now
[Chorus]
We are already here
The gates are swung wide open
We are already here
No fortress left to break
We brought our scars and thunder
We came for what they took
[Bridge]
Raise the banner high
Raise the banner high
Raise it till the sky
Burns a brighter shade
[Chorus]
We are already here
The gates are swung wide open
We are already here
No fortress left to break
We brought our scars and thunder
We came for what they took
[Outro]
Already here
Already here
We are already here
Shadow of Goodness
[Verse 1]
Beneath the halo's fading glow
I carved my name in borrowed sin
The mirror showed a saint I know
But something darker lives within
[Pre-Chorus]
Every prayer I whispered turned to ash
Every kindness wore a hollow mask
[Chorus]
I am the shadow of goodness
The faithful turned away (turned away)
I am the wound that keeps on bleeding
Where the light refused to stay
The shadow of goodness
Wearing virtue like a blade
[Verse 2]
They crowned me with their hopes and dreams
I wore the weight until it cracked
The gentle face the world redeems
Was just a fortress built and stacked
[Pre-Chorus]
Every offering I took to heart
Every mercy fell apart
[Chorus]
I am the shadow of goodness
The faithful turned away (turned away)
I am the wound that keeps on bleeding
Where the light refused to stay
The shadow of goodness
Wearing virtue like a blade
[Bridge]
Bleeding gold from holy hands
I gave them everything I stole
A testament of broken plans
A hollow vessel for a soul
[Chorus]
I am the shadow of goodness
The faithful turned away (turned away)
I am the wound that keeps on bleeding
Where the light refused to stay
The shadow of goodness
Wearing virtue like a blade
[Outro]
The shadow falls
The shadow falls
On me
Possession
[Verse 1]
Fingers on my neckline
Cold breath on my skin
Something moved behind my eyes tonight
I let the stranger in
[Pre-Chorus]
Now I'm counting heartbeats
That don't belong to me
The mirror's got a different face
And it's staring back at me
[Chorus]
This body isn't mine
Not anymore
I'm just a passenger
Behind the door
This body isn't mine
It never was
I gave it up
To the one who claws
[Verse 2]
Woke up in a hallway
I've never walked before
My hands are doing things I'd never do
My voice is not the one I knew
[Pre-Chorus]
There's a hunger underneath
A pulse I can't control
It speaks in whispers through the night
And eats into my soul
[Chorus]
This body isn't mine
Not anymore
I'm just a passenger
Behind the door
This body isn't mine
It never was
I gave it up
To the one who claws
[Bridge]
Take the blood that's in my veins
Take the ache inside my brain
I surrender piece by piece
Until the fighting finally ceases
[Chorus]
This body isn't mine
Not anymore
I'm just a passenger
Behind the door
This body isn't mine
It never was
I gave it up
To the one who claws
[Outro]
Possession
Possession
It's wearing me
It's wearing me
Eyes of the Dragon
[Verse 1]
Midnight burns along the ridge
Scales of shadow crawling near
Winds that scream a name I can't forget
Your ember stare cuts through the fear
[Pre-Chorus]
Feel the tremor under stone
Hear the thunder claim its throne
[Chorus]
Eyes of the dragon
Burning through the night
Eyes of the dragon
Turning wrong to right
[Verse 2]
Fire traced across the sky
Wings that split the clouds apart
I was running when I learned to fight
A flame that found my frozen heart
[Pre-Chorus]
Raise the banner to the wind
What was broken will begin
[Chorus]
Eyes of the dragon
Burning through the night
Eyes of the dragon
Turning wrong to right
[Bridge]
Oh you held the match
Oh you struck the spark
Oh I rose from ash
Oh I left the dark
[Guitar Solo]
[Final Chorus]
Eyes of the dragon
Searing through the night
Eyes of the dragon
We own the sky tonight
We own the sky tonight
Run From Helouria
[Verse 1]
Bars of iron on my window
Stone that breathes the winter through
I traced the cracks on every shadow
Learned the walls by heart like you
Chain that rattles in the courtyard
Guards who never meet my eyes
I counted footsteps through the midnight
Wrote my name in stolen skies
[Pre-Chorus]
Tear the symbol from the tower
Break the seal upon the door
Every heartbeat turns to power
I don't live here anymore
[Chorus]
Run from Helouria
Shatter every stone I know
Run from Helouria
Leave the bones beneath the snow
Nothing here can hold me now
Nothing here can keep me low
Run from Helouria
Run from Helouria
[Verse 2]
Keys I carved from holy fixtures
Maps I burned inside my head
Faces fading into whispers
Voices feeding what I dread
But the rage inside is iron
And the cold just makes me strong
Every wound becomes a wildfire
Every wrong becomes my song
[Pre-Chorus]
Tear the symbol from the tower
Break the seal upon the door
Every heartbeat turns to power
I don't live here anymore
[Chorus]
Run from Helouria
Shatter every stone I know
Run from Helouria
Leave the bones beneath the snow
Nothing here can hold me now
Nothing here can keep me low
Run from Helouria
Run from Helouria
[Bridge]
Hear the thunder in my coming
Feel the tremor in the ground
What they built to break my spirit
I will tear to the last sound
[Chorus]
Run from Helouria
Shatter every stone I know
Run from Helouria
Leave the bones beneath the snow
Nothing here can hold me now
Nothing here can keep me low
Run from Helouria
Run from Helouria
King of the Flood
[Verse 1]
Water climbing up the stairs
Rising past the broken chairs
I watched the dam give way at dawn
Every warning I had drawn
[Pre-Chorus]
You stood upon the highest stone
And called the raging tide your throne
[Chorus]
King of the flood
You think the rivers answer you
King of the flood
The rain don't know your name
You crown yourself in thunder
But the storm will never kneel
King of the flood
You're drowning just the same
[Verse 2]
Houses swallowed one by one
Beneath a sky that's come undone
I built my walls with shaking hands
You tore them down on your command
[Pre-Chorus]
Your scepter is a broken oar
Your kingdom is a closing door
[Chorus]
King of the flood
You think the rivers answer you
King of the flood
The rain don't know your name
You crown yourself in thunder
But the storm will never kneel
King of the flood
You're drowning just the same
[Bridge]
Hear the current call your bluff
Every wave has had enough
Salt and sorrow on your tongue
You are not the one who's young
The water doesn't care who rules
It takes the foolish and the cruel
[Chorus]
King of the flood
You think the rivers answer you
King of the flood
The rain don't know your name
You crown yourself in thunder
But the storm will never kneel
King of the flood
You're drowning just the same
[Final Chorus]
King of the flood
The water takes us all the same
Сlarity
[Intro]
Ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah
[Verse 1]
Fog across the windowpane
Shadows blur the lines I trace
Every voice a tangled thread
Pulling me from place to place
[Pre-Chorus]
But I see through
The smoke and mirrors now
I hear the truth
Above the roaring crowd
[Chorus]
Clarity is cutting through
Sharp as any blade I knew
Clarity is burning bright
Shattering the endless night
[Post-Chorus]
Clear clear clear
Clear as thunder
Clear clear clear
Breaking under
[Verse 2]
Static hums behind my eyes
Voices tangled in the reeds
I unlearned the whispered lies
Now I'm planting all the seeds
[Pre-Chorus]
I see through
The smoke and mirrors now
I hear the truth
Above the roaring crowd
[Chorus]
Clarity is cutting through
Sharp as any blade I knew
Clarity is burning bright
Shattering the endless night
[Post-Chorus]
Clear clear clear
Clear as thunder
Clear clear clear
Breaking under
[Bridge]
Every doubt I carried
Every fear I buried
Every wall I've hit
Every bit of grit
[Chorus]
Clarity is cutting through
Sharp as any blade I knew
Clarity is burning bright
Shattering the endless night
[Post-Chorus]
Clear clear clear
Clear as thunder
Clear clear clear
Breaking under
Bucha in My Veins
[Verse 1]
Mud on my boots and ash in my lungs
I walked the streets where children used to run
Frost on the windows but nothing is warm
They took every sound from this broken town
[Pre-Chorus]
I count the hollow doors
I trace the silent walls
Every name I whisper
Every loss I carry
[Chorus]
Bucha on my mind
Bucha in my veins
You can't wash the ground
You can't hide the stains
Bucha on my mind
Forever in my veins
[Verse 2]
Lilac still blooming by the empty gate
No one comes home now and no one can wait
I found a small shoe tangled in the wire
I found a whole world swallowed by the fire
[Pre-Chorus]
I count the hollow doors
I trace the silent walls
Every name I whisper
Every loss I carry
[Chorus]
Bucha on my mind
Bucha in my veins
You can't wash the ground
You can't hide the stains
Bucha on my mind
Forever in my veins
[Bridge]
They thought we'd look away
They thought we'd let it fade
But memory is iron
And justice never strays
Never strays
Never strays
[Guitar Solo]
[Chorus]
Bucha on my mind
Bucha in my veins
You can't wash the ground
You can't hide the stains
Bucha on my mind
Forever in my veins
[Outro]
Forever in my veins
Forever in my veins
Because You Are At War
[Verse 1]
Steel against steel
The horizon is burning red
I sharpened my blade at midnight
Wrote your name on the edge
Marching through the ashes
Every step a drum of war
You tore down every banner
Now I'm standing at your door
[Pre-Chorus]
And you thought I'd break
You thought I'd kneel and pray
But I am the storm that's coming
[Chorus]
Because you are at war
With everything I am
Because you are at war
I'll burn your every plan
Raise your banners high
Watch them turn to sand
[Verse 2]
You sent your wolves at midnight
I fed them to the fire
You whispered all your poison
But my veins run with iron
Every scar a soldier
Every wound a battle cry
You started this cold winter
I'll make sure it never dies
[Pre-Chorus]
And you thought you'd win
You thought you held the ground
But I am the thunder rising
[Chorus]
Because you are at war
With everything I am
Because you are at war
I'll burn your every plan
Raise your banners high
Watch them turn to sand
[Bridge]
I don't need your mercy
I don't want your peace
I'll carve my own kingdom
From the bones of defeat
Sword in the stone
Fire in the bone
I ride alone
[Chorus]
Because you are at war
With everything I am
Because you are at war
I'll burn your every plan
Raise your banners high
Watch them turn to sand
[Outro]
At war
At war
At war
***
Очі Дракона
У вересні 2026 року Dillenia Nova випустили свій дебютний студійний альбом «Очі Дракона».
Альбом представляє ранній матеріал гурту як подорож від темряви та полону до визнання, опору та трансформації.
Заголовна композиція займає центральне місце в міфології альбому. «Очі дракона» описують протистояння з таємничою, майже надприродною силою, чий «палаючий погляд» прорізає страх. Вогонь дракона стає не просто руйнівною силою, а каталізатором відродження: головний герой вчиться боротися, повстає з попелу і нарешті заявляє, що небо належить йому.
Ця ідея — руйнування, що перетворюється на трансформацію, — проходить через увесь альбом.
Психологічна темрява
Одна з темних сторін альбому представлена піснею «Одержимість» ("Possession").
Пісня розповідає історію людини, яка поступово втрачає контроль над власним тілом та ідентичністю. Оповідач описує, як стає просто пасажиром у тілі, яке більше не відчувається як його власне. Надприродні образи навмисно психологічні: «незнайомець» може бути інтерпретований як зовнішня сутність, внутрішній демон, травма або повний крах колишньої ідентичності.
Споріднена тема з'являється в «Тіні добра» ("Shadow of Goodness").
Тут головний герой не одержимий зовнішньою істотою, а стикається з темрявою, прихованою під, здавалося б, доброчесною ідентичністю. Пісня ставить під сумнів межу між добром і лицемірством, зображуючи саму чесноту як щось, що може стати зброєю.
Разом ці дві пісні закріпили захоплення гурту темною стороною людської природи.
Helouria
Ще одним важливим елементом ранньої міфології Dillenia Nova є «Біжи з Хелурії» ("Run From Helouria").
Пісня розповідає про в'язня, який тікає з гнітючої фортеці. Її образи — залізні ґрати, кам'яні стіни, охоронці, ланцюги, вежі та запечатані двері — надають їй атмосфери темного фентезійного оповідання.
Але центральне послання — це не фентезійний ескапізм. Це звільнення.
Головний герой поступово рани страждань перетворює на силу, проголошуючи, що кожна рана може перетворитися на лісову пожежу, а кожна несправедливість може стати піснею. Повторювана команда «Біжи з Хелурії» стала одним із найвідоміших ранніх приспівів гурту.
У межах міфології гурту, що розвивалася, Хелурію можна інтерпретувати як реальне місце, так і символічне королівство полону.
Ця неоднозначність стала навмисною.
Гурт ніколи не давав остаточного пояснення того, чим насправді була Хелурія.
Король потопу
«Король потопу» ("King of the Flood") продовжив захоплення Dillenia Nova правителями, королівствами та знищенням фальшивої влади.
Пісня зображує самопроголошеного правителя, який намагається покарати катастрофічній повені. Його скіпетр перетворюється на зламане весло, а його королівство зникає під водою.
Центральна ідея жорстоко проста: природа не визнає політичної влади.
Шторм не стане на коліна, дощ не знає імені правителя, а потоп, зрештою, забирає всіх однаково.
У музичному плані пісня стала однією з найбільш кінематографічних композицій гурту, дозволяючи клавішним та оркестровим елементам імітувати поступове зростання непереборної природної сили.
Clarity (Ясність)
Психологічний наратив альбому змінює напрямок з «Ясність» ("Clarity").
Замість того, щоб темрява ставала глибшою, головний герой починає бачити крізь неї.
Туман, спотворені голоси, дим і дзеркала поступово зникають. Пісня описує болісний процес усвідомлення істини після періоду плутанини та маніпуляцій.
Повторюваний приспів «Clear, clear, clear» навмисно контрастує з щільною атмосферою попередніх пісень.
У контексті альбому Clarity можна інтерпретувати як поворотний момент.
Головний герой пережив одержимість, лицемірство, ув'язнення та катастрофу.
Тепер вони розуміють, за що борються.
Bucha in My Veins (Буча в моїх венах)
Найбільш відверто сучасною та історично обґрунтованою композицією на альбомі є «Буча в моїх венах» ("Bucha in My Veins").
На відміну від фентезійних пісень гурту, вона майже повністю відмовляється від метафори.
Пісня описує спустошення Бучі через образи порожніх будинків, попелу, покинутих речей та дитячого черевика, що застряг у дроті. Її центральний приспів перетворює спогад на щось фізичне: Буча — це вже не просто місце, яке пам'ятає оповідач, а щось, що постійно носить «у своїх жилах».
Ця пісня також розкриває, чому фентезійні образи Dillenia Nova не слід розуміти просто як ескапізм.
Дракони, зруйновані королівства, повені та фортеці з привидами забезпечують символічний словник гурту для обговорення руйнування, насильства, полону та виживання.
Але в Bucha in My Veins метафора зникає.
Немає міфічного королівства.
Є лише саме місце, люди, які там жили, та пам'ять про те, що сталося.
Тому пісня стала одним із емоційних центрів дебютного альбому.
Because You Are At War
Найбільш відкрито конфронтаційною композицією альбому є «Тому, що ти на війні» ("Because You Are At War").
Пісня перетворює досвід вторгнення та опору на особисту конфронтацію між оповідачем та агресором.
Його образність навмисно войовнича: сталь, палаючі горизонти, прапори, марш, шрами, солдати та бойові крики. Повторювана фраза «Тому що ти на війні / З усім, що я є» перетворює пісню зі звичайного військового наративу на декларацію особистого опору.
На відміну від «Bucha in My Veins», яка зосереджена на пам'яті та жалобі, «Because You Are At War» — це про непокору.
Отже, ці дві пісні утворюють природну пару:
«Because You Are At War» відповідає.
«Already Here»
«Вже тут» ("Already Hereє") ще одним важливим елементом філософії гурту.
Пісня описує довгу подорож крізь замерзлі ландшафти, могили та труднощі, що завершується декларацією про те, що мандрівники нарешті прибули. Ворота відчинені, фортеця вже впала, і більше немає потреби просити дозволу на вхід.
Фразу «We are already here» можна інтерпретувати як власний художній маніфест гурту.
Вони більше не чекають на визнання.
Вони прибули.
Естетика Dillenia Nova
На момент виходу дебютного альбому Dillenia Nova розробили впізнаваний візуальний всесвіт, що поєднує:
готичну архітектуру + середньовічну фантазію + драконів + зруйновані королівства + вогонь + сніг + оркестрову велич + сучасну українську символіку.
Гурт навмисно уникає представлення фантазії та реальності як абсолютно окремих світів.
Для Dillenia Nova дракон може символізувати відродження.
Фортеця може символізувати гноблення.
Потоп може символізувати крах влади.
Володіння може символізувати втрату ідентичності.
А зруйноване українське місто може символізувати те, що жодна фентезійна метафора не може замінити: історичну пам'ять.
Підписання контракту з Guttasolis Records
Після виходу альбому Eyes of the Dragon у вересні 2026 року Dillenia Nova підписала контракт з Guttasolis Records.
Підписання ознаменувало перехід проекту від студійного гурту, що розвивався, до усталеного звукозаписного колективу.
Перший альбом гурту вже продемонстрував, що його музична ідентичність ширша за звичайний готик-метал. Він поєднував симфонічну велич з агресією хеві-металу, зберігаючи при цьому сильний наративний елемент.
Це поєднання стало основою для подальшої кар'єри гурту.
Спадщина дебюту
Озираючись назад, Eyes of the Dragon запам'ятається як альбом про виживання та трансформацію.
Його персонажів ув'язнюють, одержимих, обманюють, переслідують, затоплюють, ранять і змушують протистояти насильству.
Але жоден з головних героїв альбому не залишається там, де вони почали.
В'язень тікає.
Одержимі борються за себе.
Фальшивий святий протистоїть темряві.
Потоп знищує фальшивого короля.
Збентежений розум досягає ясності.
Ті, що вижили, пам'ятають Бучу.
І останнє послання — не капітуляція.
Воно:
Вже тут.
